
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around
Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends
When I can't strike a balance
I end up rattling
This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right

On the cable car to sentosa! Both of us are afraid of heights, so we didn't opt for the glass ones. It's odd that we needed to share one with different tourists to make up the numbers. Nevertheless, fantastic view out there!

Bus to underwater world! We're going to see the little mermaids and sea angels. (sea angels are beautiful creatures)

Yummy! Home cooked lunch, courtesy of Pearl! Shepherd's pie that was huge. (I finished it anyway) Sweet tomatoes! (for some weird reasons, tomatoes were sweet. If someone needs me to eat tomatos, please let Pearl process it first!) Her lunch, was a takeaway from cheers. Cheater bug! -haha-

Finally, underwater world! Didn't know starfish were solid little creatures. Managed to touch them, and they feel like toys.

My favourite picture. Am never a fish person, but underwater world is fun. Nice background for photo taking.

'Wah, sting ray so big, very good to bbq, with chilli. Enough for 5 people. Maybe I can use it for my party tomorrow!'
'Eh! That fish so big! Can use it to cook fish porridge'

When I was at Palawann beach, I always wanted to know how dolphin lagoon looked like. It actually looks the same except for the fence. =P I thought dear was kidding when she told me pink dolphins existed.

Together with the trainers.

Oddly, I look like I've got a huge belly. Must be from lunch. Time to burn calaries dear.

Evidence to prove that pink dolphins exist! Place closed after and we decided to head for home because dear said she got to be home by 8.30.

Dinner at Yoshi..! This whole fast food meal costs us 20 bucks.

'Hm.. had a great birthday celebration. The only thing missing is a birthday cake!' I told her that and....

'Oreos cheese cake, the way I like it.' Wow.
Dear didn't need to get home by 8.30. She needed to collect my cake that's why.
Sat around the beach chair after and chatted. Finally called it a day at 1.30 am. I can't imagine what it'll be like without her. It's amazing how she'll accomodate me.
The best way to spend birthdays? To have lots of laughter, love, fun, surprises, kisses and hugs. =)
I love you shrunken up old wife, thank you for everything. =)



